£100 a year fee ? is this normal ?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,271 times. The last Post () by nano.

• hi guys . my parents recently purchased a dr hd 15. they have persuaded me to do the same .

my dad says every year , he has to pay £100 to have his system re-activated as it will cut out after the year.

is this necessary ?

how easy is this box to set up ?

im quite copmputer savvy , if i bought one , would i be able to do the install and re-activation myself?

thanks for any info guys . appreciated .

• sounds like a payserver

• he paid £200 and the guy came with the box , installed it and saidevery year it will cut off . he then has to call the guy who will take £100 or so to activate it again. i thought it sounded a bit off

• you can get it cheaper , it will be a payserver.

Payserver references removed

Edited once, last by nano: Removed payserver referenece ().

• you can get it cheaper , it will be a payserver.

EEJIT!! and so open about it ,Ether-67 as for you most people fall into the payserver trap dont try do anything now just watch your boxes itll be over before the years up ,it is normal to need connected to someone or have a card if you bought the boxes thinking you just got free tv thats where you went wrong ,they are not magic

Edited once, last by nano: Removed Payserver reference ().

• That has earned you a permanent ban Floyd, bye bye, don't forget to get your coat on the way out.

Ether-67, both you and your parents have been ripped off. You are subscribed to a Payserver who are the lowest scum on the planet. They have supplied you with what can only be described as a mediocre receiver which has little second hand value.

I take it you are not aware that 5ky are in the middle of tightening up their encryption. You are not going to have 5ky for much longer. I also assume both you and your parents know you are both committing a crime by paying for your services illegitimately which is illegal in the UK.

If the payserver is busted you could quite possibly find yourself in a whole new world of the brown stuff.

Since discussions regarding payservers are not allowed on this forum and you have your answer i will now close this thread.

Please do not start any other threads regarding this subject.

Nano

Edited 5 times, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!