installing softcam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,277 times. The last Post () by hutchy36.

• Hi there been all afternoon on the computer and openbox trying to learn about this great wee box have updated the firmware and now would like to try and open some channels , and update the uk channel list . When I try and load the softcam file the message says no softcam keys found, what am i doing wrong any ideas guys ????

thanks hutchy36

• hutchy your not gonna open any channels on the uk satellite with softcam keys

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks guys for your help I know about 28.2 , got it sorted I didn't know you had to rename it , all loaded ok , thanks again, next task fine tuning, I've managed to get the motor angles sorted also now get 28.2e,19e and 13e , can you please tell me is there any other channels that I should scan for.

thanks again guys for your help

hutchy 36

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!