Tune failed on all channels after updating enigma2 settings

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,102 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• After downloading up to date bouquet I used dreamedit to send it to my box, when i went downstairs to check my box it said tuner failed on all channels.
    I checked the sat meter and no signal on that. The feed is ok because i checked it on my freesat tv. can uploading a new bouquet cause this or was it coincidence.
    I didn't try the box before hand so not sure if it was ok, but it was the night before. The tuner as never given a bad picture, so i presumed it was not over heating.

• sometimes sending a bouquet can do this . have you checked that your sat configurations i.e diseq etc havent changed also when sending the list over

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• ok . silly question but have you actually tried rescanning on your fixed sat position

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• are you talking about a plugin meter for your image or an actual satellite meter ?

new2

• Odd, as your doing a scan, indicates the tuner is working.

OK here is my experience with a faulty tuner after rain managed to get into the lnb and short it out.

Menu - setup - service searching - tuner configuration

Now a faulty tuner will simply show as EMPTY

EMPTY and you tried a few images with same result, cap blown or tuner simply dead.

Not empty?

Menu - setup - service searching - satfind.

No signal? simply highlight lets say 28.2 at the bottom and press OK, signal changed?

This can happen with the older L tuners on the REV J board, version I had, I just bought the new M tuner and replaced it.

• master G

Added the Label Static Dish Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Tuner failed after updating bouquets” to “Tune failed on all channels after updating enigma2 settings”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!