changed fw on vu box to black hole 1.63

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,266 times. The last Post () by master G.

• the problem is i dont think people can see me on my cline

my port is 12000

do i have to change it in here
    ie cline.cfg

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 50500 has that got to be 12000?
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : yes
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers

• SERVER LISTEN PORT : 50500 has that got to be 12000

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has to be 12000 if thats what you given peers

also make sure you forwarded port 12000 to the ip of your server through your router

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• yes the router configs was always set at 12000
    as that what was setup before
    it was just with putting fresh fw on thats all it was not set at 12000

• you sure the ip not changed also where you have reflashed etc

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• buddy and seriousely get rid of the standard user/pass you have used everywhere . root and dreambox is the 1st thing a hacker would try if you forwarded your ports wrongly or something

new2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!