watchseries

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 978 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• to fix watchseries add this line to the file etc/TSmedia/proxy_links restart 2 and select psxproxy from settings

Many thanks for the fix...I now have access to most as previous.
    Still having problems though with the alphabetic selection - -the numbered link and "A" link dont work along with "Newest Episodes Added"....to name a few.... not sure if I have done something wrong when adding the line you provided.
    Can anyone give me any pointers in the right direction....
    Cheers

• update to 6.5 version and try again
    it is working outside UK at least
    many episodes have not available in the watchseries servers

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi can someone please give me in depth instructions step by step on how to do this please. We're do I find the file locations to even begin.

I have a technomate nano oe, I'm a complete beginner at this.

Eta I need to do ts update manually as apparently my version of vix is outdated and I don't know how to flash and my option of downloading plugins is gone

• So I have found the file library, but when I try to update to ts media 6.5 I get errors and its not updating.
    I have tried to find the file location mentioned in post 3 and 4 but cannot find this at all.
    Can someone please help.

• You need to use a FTP program to access the files in your receiver (filezilla for example). This will allow you to edit the proxy links file as previously mentioned....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!