any help im stick after installing oscam configs and putting my card .

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,014 times. The last Post () by beefburger.

• I think i must be missing something .

Ive got vu+ duo 2 BH .

Ive got oscam and ccam installed

ive pasted premade oscam.user , oscam.server , oscam.conf in to tubox

ive installed my paid for card .

my box wil show free chaneels like sly1 but no football movies etc .

ive read about a boxID and also somewere i need to change my card into a nline please could you advise thank you for your patience

• Ok, your oscam files need to be in a folder named "config" which should then be placed in the tuxbox folder....

Sly 1 is not a free channel buddy... you need a card or share to view it... boxid is not required if your using oscam to read your card

the nline is used in your cccam.cfg file to connect to oscam

All the settings you need are here : How-To: Oscam or Oscam & CCcam For SLY UK CAID 0963

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

Remove any cams, configs you have installed/added so far and reboot.. Install the attached file, it has all the configs needed to read the UK card.. Reboot again, then press blue button > Select oscam 9705/CCcam2.1.3 as default softcam > Press OK to start..

Access the oscam web interface and copy the log from startup and after zapping some premium channels..

How To See Your Card Entitlements When Using Oscam

You don`t need to add a BOXID, oscam can read the card without it..

Has your UK card been in the official receiver recently ? If so, it is likely paired, that`s why you have no sport or movies..

• I already had these files uploaded but decide to delete them from the server and transfer them back again .

Ive now get this message on all channels

service unavailable check tuner configuration

i go to tuner configuration

i get this ;

configeration mode - simple
    mode- single
    satellite- nothing connected
    send diseqc

it wont let me change satellite to search .

so im not sure how to repair this but regarding my previous problem

Remove any cams, configs you have installed/added so far and reboot.. Install the attached file, it has all the configs needed to read the UK card.. Reboot again, then press blue button > Select oscam 9705/CCcam2.1.3 as default softcam > Press OK to start..

( shall i do this manually ? )

Access the oscam web interface and copy the log from startup and after zapping some premium channels..

were is this log ?

You don`t need to add a BOXID, oscam can read the card without it..

Has your UK card been in the official receiver recently ? If so, it is likely paired, that`s why you have no sport or movies..

yes it is paired to amstrad drx780uk . how can i activate the movies do i follow these instructions ?

Edited once, last by beefburger: spelling ().

• If I was you buddy I would reflash the box with Blackhole again and start from scratch.... that way you have a clean image with all files intact.

If you install the ipk file attached for you in post #3 by master G this will get you up & running with your white sly card. But as already mentioned if it has been in your official sly box and going by the model you have said it is, it will have been hit with the new pairing method by sly and you will not be able to view the movies or sports with it..

Follow the guides master G has posted for you and with that version of oscam when you access the webinfo you will see a header tab for "live log" click on this and you will see what is going on...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

To fix " service unavailable check tuner configuration " error install the attached catseye channel list or use AutoBouquets plugin..

( shall i do this manually ? )

Remove it manually via FTP or using the addons uninstall panel (Green > Yellow button)

were is this log ?

The log scrolls down the page on the first screen of the oscam web interface..

yes it is paired to amstrad drx780uk . how can i activate the movies do i follow these instructions ?

I`m afraid you won`t be able to use your card in any other receiver, other than the amstrad drx780uk.. Your card has been hit with slys new anti c/s Pairing Method..

• Thanks for all you help guys ,

I made a bum move pairing to the that box . Looks like i had everything right apart from the sly box . back to reading about clines now :48_002:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!