'Interesting' issue after flashing Openpli on my Vu+ Uno

• I fancied having a look at the *** skin which is supported under Openpli. I have had a Blackhole 2.0.9.1 image since that version came out and it has not had any issues.

Anyway I flashed Openpli and configured the *** skin successfully. Really impressed with it by the way. Anyway I decided to upload my channel list and this managed to 'green screen' my setup. Wanted to watch the football so decided to reflash back to my backed up BH firmware.

However that is when my problems started. My Vu+ Uno refused to 'drive' my Technomate motor and also my 'rock solid' clines refused to work. Missed the football!!! Ended up reverting back to the 'stock' BH 2.0.9.1 and things started to spring into life again. Then reflashed my BH backup and it seems to be working again.

Is there any reason why flashing a different firmware could cause this?

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!