Cccam 2.3.0 help

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,570 times. The last Post () by Clyde.

• Hi all

I setup a vu solo for my father running vix Helios build 17 everything is working fine at my house but when I take the solo over to his house I cannot get the cam to work at all.

The solo is connected to the internet I ran the network test all ok
    Restarted the cam
    Checked the cccfg file and line all ok

When I go to menu, setup, softcam/ci, cccam info, shares I can see eg: dummy.naf.dynns.org 13000 but it's red and it should be green

Any ideas what's wrong or what am doing wrong? As I've said when I take the solo back to my house all is working fine bit strange.

• Official Post

Is eg: dummy.naf.dynns.org your hostname or someone you share with ?

If it`s yours, have you checked your hostname is using your current external ip address ?

If it is from someone you share with, they may have locked your hostname to the c line, stopping anyone else from using it..

• Hi it's summoned am shearing with I also put the line into my solo 2 and it's working ok

I also checked dhcp is active

I can use ts media etc so the box is connected to the net

Am using talk talk dads using bt router would I have to open his port on the router to 13000?

• You don't need to open a port on your fathers router as he is only a client.... the cccam.cfg file in the solo only needs to contain the c line to connect to your sever, nothing else.... make sure your dyndns is up to date. I take it you have added a f line to you own cccam.cfg file for you dad to be able to connect to you....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!