Chanel 1 - 1channel-linuxsat-proxy_15.05.14

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,764 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi
    How do i set this up, i have been trying for hours. I ve managed to set up a proxy server but cant find the file where i need to upload it to. Also when i go to site i created on Nokly i keep getting redirected from primewire.

help please this is really frustrating.

• Official Post

This is the guide used for creating a proxy and the files needed ==> Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel for Blocked Countries..

Upload 2 files from the link: htaccess.txt & proxy.php to public_html
    Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess

Download 1channel fix by subixonfire 28.02.2014

Extract then open 1channel folder > open plugin.py file with notepad++ > Click Search > primewire.ag > Click OK > Click replace all > Paste in the sub domain/proxy address you created and save.

FTP the 1channel folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ > Change permissions on the 1channel folder to 755 > Restart Enigma2.

• I appreciate you posting this. I have a private proxy, well two infact and I have followed the instructions of going to control panel then uploading the two files from the link then changing htaccess.txt to .htaccess but it doesn't work for me. I had it working for a long time but suddenly it stopped working. Has something changed that requires a new upload. Please help, i'm missing 1channel on my vu box.
    Any help would be most welcome.

Cheers

Fraser.

• Hi, Is there a way to get primewire working again? I have a VU+duo with the latest vix image, and TsMedia. does creating a proxy above still work? is there a new method? thanks

• Hi, Is there a way to get primewire working again? I have a VU+duo with the latest vix image, and TsMedia. does creating a proxy above still work? is there a new method? thanks

Creating a proxy will work fine buddy......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Can anyone help please.

My internet provider blocks 1Channel, yet I can get it on my PC using a proxy URL such as www.pr*mewires.com. When I type this URL into 1Channel's setting in TSMedia on my VuSolo box, I get error. Same with Movie4k.

This confuses and frustrates me. I have a couple of private proxy web addresses, and had it working with the htaccess millarkey, but that stopped working recently and I haven't been able to get it working again with Webhost000.

Thanks for you help and advice.

Fraser.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!