MGCamd on Vu Duo2 using B/H - Help Plz

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 940 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I updated the Black Hole 2.1.0 Firmware earlier tonight and have lost the MGCamd that I installed ages ago but cant remember how to do it now.

I have the download MGCamd 1.35 and Flash FXP.

Can anyone help me set this up again plz.

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

FTP the attached file to /tmp/ folder with an FTP client like Dreambox Control Center, Filezilla, Flash XP etc..

Press Green button > Yellow button > Manually install ipk packages > Press ok to install > Reboot..

FTP to folder /usr/keys and open file newcamd.list > Paste in your CWS line and save.

Press Blue button > Scroll left or right to select mgcamd as default softcam > Press OK to start..

If the above didn`t work I would try CCcam or oscam next.. These EMU`s have a web interface which will give us a better idea where you are going wrong..

Install the attached file. Convert the CWS= line to an N: line like in the example below..

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']CWS= [/COLOR]some.hostname.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

To:

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']N:[/COLOR] some.hostname.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

FTP to /etc/ > Open CCcam.cfg and paste in the N lines.. Start CCcam in softcam manager..

Log into the CCcaminfo in your browser like this http://ip.address.of.solo2:16001

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

Here you should be able to see if the server is active or not..

Try this first, if it doesn`t work we can try oscam instead buddy..

Black Hole 2.*.* Softcams

• Thx for your help but not too sure if im doing this correctly.

I have d/loaded the MGCamd and have to files within which are named etc & usr - do i place thm firstly within the tmp using Flash FXP.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!