Is this a good deal for the price

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 357 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have been looking around for something to suit my needs as I have just let Sly know that Im cancelling my account due to not watching most of the rubbish on it.

I have been looking at this ( link removed by admin, pay portal) and think it would probably meet my needs to watch as much footie as possible and possibly movies.

Would I be able to use this with my Vu Duo 2box with one of their paid sub cards.

Edited 2 times, last by mckee25: link to pay portal ().

• install an adblocker otherwise there are lots of popups click on what you want for for example bt sports and watch if a stream is down click on stream 2 or 3, cricfree.tv was the best including sly movies but the site is under investigation at the moment

dont install any players or cick on any popups

• Thanks for that.

I think im just going to try and buy a card from somewhere that`s reliable where I can watch footie and movies without the glitches.

• @ poacher1, the link you posted is a site to buy pay portals.... please read the rules of the forum buddy. I have removed the link and this thread is now closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!