strange channel change

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 906 times. The last Post () by miltown man.

• hey all,not sure if im even in the right section here,but the strangest thing has happened,when i turned on mutv dis evening ,pop tv came on,a bloody kids station,wtf,how is dat even possible,has dis kinda thing ever happened before to any1 ,wud love to hear some kinda explanation,cheers miltownman

• hey all,not sure if im even in the right section here,but the strangest thing has happened,when i turned on mutv dis evening ,pop tv came on,a bloody kids station,wtf,how is dat even possible,has dis kinda thing ever happened before to any1 ,wud love to hear some kinda explanation,cheers miltownman

I think MUTV changed frequency recently

NEW FREQUENCY:

V
    2/3

Londres 1992 - París 2006 - Roma 2009 - Londres 2011

• ya id say ur right,i done a rescan and it was gone from my bouqets along with a few other channels,i did find it again in sats/sly uk services and it was right ,the only thing ders no picon on it even after downloading new picons via tspanel.il live.thanks redout

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!