Cannot initialise/start cccam 2.3

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,314 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Help,

I have installed new image, openvix-Apollo.001-vusolo2_usb. Tspanel, Tsmedia, and CCcam 2.3 installed, but I cannot "Autostart" the cam I have loaded ccline as given to me, but cannot get it to work.

Any/all assistance would be much appreciated. If it still will not work I will have to revert back to openvix 808.

Thanks in advance,

Really scratching the old brainbox here :72:

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• Is the cam enabled??? blue button on your remote, softcam manager then select Cccam and press the blue button again to put a tick in the box. Then start the cam with the green button....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks mckee25 for getting back. Iv'e tried the blue button, nothing, went through menu, setup, etc and still will not start. I did have the softcam when I pressed blue button now it is missing from the menu. Went into DCC and had a look for CCcam and it shows, viewed it and all configs seem to be in there, but still no start??? What have I missed??

Still looking on the forum for some little light to shine on me

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• I would FTP into the box bud and remove CCcam... goto usr/softcams and delete CCcam. restart the receiver and install the cam again...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks mckee25 for getting back. Iv'e tried the blue button, nothing, went through menu, setup, etc and still will not start. I did have the softcam when I pressed blue button now it is missing from the menu. Went into DCC and had a look for CCcam and it shows, viewed it and all configs seem to be in there, but still no start??? What have I missed?? I have just seen your Helios Backup image, including CCcam 2.1.3 and will give that a try.

Just seen your reply and will try that first. Thanks again.

• Hi mckee25, I have used your backup image and tweeked it to my liking, skins, plugins etc. All is up and running as it should and I am chuffed again. Very good backup image, well done.

Thanks again for your help.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!