English Premier League 380 Games - Buying Card

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 393 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I will probably be buying a card to watch all 380 English Premier League Games.

I have a Vu Duo+2 box and am new to card sharing but would welcome information of what share I would get from anyone.

Thanks

• I would say, just offer it and see what you get. I think you gonna get good shares for a card like that.

Gruß

Tube10000 :winking face:

E2 Box: Dream TWO 4K - VU Zero 4K - VU Uno 4K

Image: OE2.5/OE2.6/OE2.6 Unst./GP4.1 ~ VTI ~ BlackHole 3.1.0 Multistream

Sonstiges: Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia - Streaming: Apple TV 4K - FireTV Cube- Fire TV Stick

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP...ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM

• Official Post

I will probably be buying a card to watch all 380 English Premier League Games.

I have a Vu Duo+2 box and am new to card sharing but would welcome information of what share I would get from anyone.

Thanks

There is no one package available on satellite that shows all games.. Most providers are limited to one 3 pm kickoff, the one that isn`t you need a massive dish in most parts of the UK.. Which satellites can you receive and what is your budget ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!