card system not supported 0scam 1851

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,304 times. The last Post () by maxsuma.

• my box on old thomsonbox not even hd channels was working till 2 weeks ago now no hd channels or sport sd all gone i try everthing but still no sd sport or movie to clear itry all oscam cccam newcamd but no luck

• ***********-reader] type: ********** B***B - New
    l version=0.99.4svn, build #1851, system=powerpc-dreambox-linux, nice=-1
    rejected user ident (121 ms) iam getting this message on every ident

which is the best oscam version to use

Edited once, last by maxsuma ().

• Is it just saying "card system not supported" on the technomate or all of the boxes?

which box best you think ican connect dm500 if that help idont think my card hit pairing system becouse ihave a old box and never change it
    all the sudden stop working on movie and sport iwas using cccam 230

• Official Post

***********-reader] type: ********** B***B - New
    l version=0.99.4svn, build #1851, system=powerpc-dreambox-linux, nice=-1
    rejected user ident (121 ms) iam getting this message on every ident
    which is the best oscam version to use

That version of oscam is ancient, not suprised it`s not working. Update to latest version, then show us another oscam log..

Download & extract the attached oscam > Search for the location of the old oscam binary on your receiver in telnet with this command;

Code
    find / -name oscam

FTP to the location shown from the output in telnet > Rename that oscam to oscam1 > FTP the downloaded version to the same location > Change attributes/permissions to 755 > Reboot.

Use the attached configs.. FTP to /var/tuxbox/config folder..

• when i put new oscam and change old oscam name to oscam1 and new one as a oscam nothing working on the menu old oscam name is oscam_1851
    when i fallow your step oscam not working but cccam still work

where can i find a oscam to manuel instal with ftp if anyone knows let me know please thanks in advance

Edited once, last by maxsuma ().

• 2014/06/05 00:38:23 10131xxx c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 impossible to descramble PID #2 CAID 0960 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 0502 PMTPID 0000 (NO MATCHING READER)
    2014/06/05 00:38:24 10131xxx c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 (re)starting decodingrequests on all 3 ecmpids!
    2014/06/05 00:38:24 10131xxx c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!
    2014/06/05 00:38:24 10131xxx c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 impossible to descramble PID #0 CAID 0963 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 0502 PMTPID 0000 (NO MATCHING READER)

ithink ineed a smargo reader
    technomate dozent read card

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!