F3 boots up but no picture

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 500 times. The last Post () by grouser.

• F3 working okay last night,but when I turned on this afternoon it went through the boot up process according to front display but after reaching 100 and Sepe appears on front display it should show the ***box logo screen but all I get is a blank TV screen no picture nothing I can select a channel and that shows also but No picture even trying to select the menu option nothing appears just a black TV screen any ideas as to what is wrong and can it be fixed

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

• F3 working okay last night,but when I turned on this afternoon it went through the boot up process according to front display but after reaching 100 and Sepe appears on front display it should show the ***box logo screen but all I get is a blank TV screen no picture nothing I can select a channel and that shows also but No picture even trying to select the menu option nothing appears just a black TV screen any ideas as to what is wrong and can it be fixed

Sorted it myself,must have touched the format button on handset DOH!!!!!

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!