EVO Xfinity Channel List

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,671 times. The last Post () by Twixy.

• Any help with a new channel list for these boxes. There a nightmare to setup. The channel move and edit is a crash zone from the start and a do not enter sign should pop up when you try and enter.
    I have a channel editor for this but never got it working. I use an original uk viewing card and down to the power that be. Them guys have turned my HD off. So now even tho i subscribe legally i still cant view without having one of there crappy boxes. I have rang them and complained told them im not interested in there boxes as they dont allow multi media features and i cannot connect my hard drive to it that full of films. They said sorry the only way it will work is by buying a *** HD box from us for £***.** yes thats in the hundreds, Id sooner keep my cash in my pocket.
    Any advice on getting my list updated now to wipe out the HD would be great. No point it being there if it cant be used. Hey :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!