Entitlement Updates

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,339 times. The last Post () by sWeRvEr.

• Hi

i'm still trying to relearn my oscam stuff and it's not happening quickly.

whilst posting in the wrong section i changed the configs from:
    oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = $$$uk
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 600
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101

To.........................

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = $$$uk
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 600
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101

i left the changed configs for about 12 hours and changed them back, when i checked later i found i had recieved 1 uniqe emm and the card had updated 13 0f the 18 entitlements, what my original question was is it safe to leave the emm settings to the second option or change them a week or so before the updates are due?

regards: canthackit

• I have mine set to the second one and all my boxes to set update the pi server and its been fine.

So fare today over 32,000 global emm blocked and purchased BO for the Groves fight and card updated fine.

• The only people having issues updating are the ones who block unique emm at the moment there are so many changes how can you be sure you know when emm is due i dont see any point for blocking unique , allow unique and log them block the rest on a permanent basis would be good advice

• the only time I have seen the unique blocked was a guy who posted and wanted to keep his card running until his entitlements ran out when he had already left *** and had a month or so left on them. Seemed to work if I remember correct to thinking back to his posts then

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• the only time I have seen the unique blocked was a guy who posted and wanted to keep his card running until his entitlements ran out when he had already left *** and had a month or so left on them. Seemed to work if I remember correct to thinking back to his posts then

It does mate, done it couple of times to take new customer offer:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• hello there i just get last week my new *** box hd from $$$ uk i set up cccam 213 and oscam 1.0 in dm 500 s and don,t clear sports and movies in sd ....i use the same cfg with another card and work fine a wile ago....i think i need some help with my cfg .....can anyone help me with some suport? thank you

• Will my entitlements just update using the reader with these settings or will I have to add a user to get them updated

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = S###k
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    lb_weight = 101

e.g of user setup

oscam.user
    [account]
    disabled = 1
    user = Me
    pwd = pass
    caid = 0963
    uniq = 2
    monlevel = 1
    au = ***uk
    group = 1

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!