dm600pvr server over the net

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,645 times. The last Post () by madbriuk.

• hi lads, I have a dreambox600 pvr all working good at the min as my server,I am going to be moving it away from where it is now about 2 miles away,What i want to know is how i can control my server over the internet,I am using a iMac pc ,i use idreamx to mess with clines and what knot, can i use that to do this ifso how do i set it up.
    Hope you can help before it goes or i will have to run 2 miles if it needs to be mest with lol.
    thanks

• hi again,i carn't get fileziller to work on my mac or windows pc it say connected waiting for authentication,I got idreamx to work sound on my mac so thats good but i would like to be able to do the same on my windows pc, Do you know what i maybe doing wrong,i think its setup the same as idreamx and i have opened port 21 on my router,Is it safe to open port 21.
    thanks

• you dont need top open any ports on router buddy if you accessing from inside your local network anyways

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• so all you should need to do is forward port 21 in your router to the local static ip of your receiver in your home network . I remember reading somewhere though that some programs if you using win7 will let you log into a dream with any password. So would be careful leaving the ftp port open .

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• if working on one and not the other check your windows firewall settings on your lappie or pc whichever you using

new2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!