broadband speed...

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,466 times. The last Post () by andrewg1.

• my broadband speed is around 10-12mb. is this the reason some 19.2e channels keeps freezing for few seconds and if not is that speed good enough for the vu+ solo 2 box?? any suggestions will be more than welcome.thanks

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• Official Post

my broadband speed is around 10-12mb. is this the reason some 19.2e channels keeps freezing for few seconds and if not is that speed good enough for the vu+ solo 2 box?? any suggestions will be more than welcome.thanks

Is the signal strength fluctuating at all ? Which package is it & What is the ecm time on the channels you are viewing that glitch ? You can find this on the image infobar..

10-12 mb is more than plenty.. A client only requires around 512 kb.. Are any other devices using bandwidth while you experience freezing ?

Like nabiintheuk25 has said, it`s more than likely a problem at the server end if the ecm time is high..

• which one to download? and to I just copy it to the lib folder with no other set up required. thanks

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM

• I don't use the ipk file myself, I just add the file manually. To do this download the zip file and extract the contents from it... you should have a file named libgcc_s.so.1

FTP this over to the lib folder in your box. It will ask you to overwrite the old file, select yes for this.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• done it thanks but is it ok for the signal and the ecm time to still be fluctuating?

• hi done the nan thing but it still freezes for few seconds on some 19.2e channels. any clues please? my broadband speed for now is 9.7mb.

• ecm is 0.343 and stable on some channels and wat u mean by package? sorry im a newbie.

• Packages are subscriptions to various channels, ie Sly sports package, 5etanta sports, NC+, C4nalsat Fr, etc.
    Nan fix is only a fix to read ecm time in emu, it won't improve glitching.
    It just tells you how long it takes for you to receive an ecm from server.
    The higher the ECM time, the worse the glitching.
    Normally when you press ok twice on remote it gives you your line info and ECM time.
    Go to the packages you have problems with and see how long these ECM times are compaired to the packages you don't have problems with.
    It give you a good indication that the problem either resides with your setup (if ECM times are low and stable) or with the server you use(ECM times high and fluctuate)

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• Hi Master G its mainly with the canal sat france package on 19.2 esat. As am off to work now .. will check everything when I get home tonight and will feedback about the other details. Again a massive thank you to you and McKee 25 for you support guys with this issue.

regards

Andrew

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!