Oscam does not open HDs N3 channels

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,202 times. The last Post () by xandehenrique.

• Hello everyone, Recently operators in Brazil using N3 made a change in key channels of HDs, and now I use Oscam versions do not open HDs, only channels SDs channels, I wonder if anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this problem.

• Its just a guess but they may have changed the RSAkey for the HD channels in the same sort of way that TNTSat changed their AESKey on their package.

You could possibly try and dump the card to see if the RSAkey has changed. Please don't ask me how you do that as i don't know, i have no interest in that part of the hobby.

Its doubtful anyone here will know what they have done as we can't even see the satellite your channels are broadcast off as its below the horizon for Europe. Its doubtful that anyone here will have the exact info you need.

Nano

• The rsa keys will not have changed but the rom version may have and don't try to dump the card as at this time it's impossible.
    Check your entitlements, are you missing any tiers ?

• Hello my friend, thank you for reporting, the information I received is that the keys of HDs channels are larger or in EMMs, and that a change must be made in order to open oscam bin HDDs channels, azbox team is already opening channels HDs in IKS and SKS.

• The rsa keys will not have changed but the rom version may have and don't try to dump the card as at this time it's impossible.
    Check your entitlements, are you missing any tiers ?

Hello my friend, do not know how I could verify this, you can give me a hand?

• From what you have said previously it is feasible that they may have altered the ecm length so that the emu cannot understand it or decrypt the channel. Again this was something that TNTSat did a few years ago. To be honest i would just wait and see what happens.

When the emu coders figure out what is going on a work around for this problem will hopefully become public soon after.

Nano

• You said you use oscam to read your card, check the entitlements of your card and report back
    Did you set this up yourself or did someone help you ?

• From what you have said previously it is feasible that they may have altered the ecm length so that the emu cannot understand it or decrypt the channel. Again this was something that TNTSat did a few years ago. To be honest i would just wait and see what happens.

When the emu coders figure out what is going on a work around for this problem will hopefully become public soon after.

Nano

Thank you my friend, I think that's right, I will expect to be public because the solution is out.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!