Box temperature

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 536 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi, i need some advise about what the box temperature should be, as the fan seems to be on most of the time, should that be happening? i am using the latest apollo image, the temperature on the box is 32c at the moment, and the fan rpm is set to 5040, are those figures what they should be?

• The fan should be on all the time when the box is not in standby.... my own settings at the minute are box temp: 39 degrees with the rpm set at 980. I have just increased the fan rpm to 1100 goto menu/setup/system/Temperature and fan control...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!