Will pluginskinmover work on an amiko alien 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,162 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Will this work on an amiko alien 2 and does it make much difference to speed/performance of the box?

• pluginskinmover to insert in dm 800 se/sr4 sunray box.
    The patch to use to reach destination (directory/files etc) please elaborate right sequence to do that. THANKS.
    wish to try same as I rcieve your guidance. thnlds in adv.

I would try to unpack it with 7-Zip, then FTP the contents to the same folders on the receiver..

It would definitely improve speed/performance if you had previously been using nearly all flash memory..

Give it a try and let us now how you get on buddy..

• Official Post

pluginskinmover to insert in dm 800 se/sr4 sunray box.
    The patch to use to reach destination (directory/files etc) please elaborate right sequence to do that. THANKS.
    wish to try same as I rcieve your guidance. thnlds in adv.

Three different ways for you to try;

1) FTP .ipk file to /tmp folder then install local extension in image menu.

2) Copy .ipk to USB device then insert into receiver, follow on screen instructions for installation..

3) When you extract with 7-Zip, the contents clearly show you which folders should go where..

FTP PluginSkinMover folder to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Will plugin mover work on an amiko alien 2” to “Will pluginskinmover work on an amiko alien 2”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!