Problem installing Auto Bouquets Maker

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,449 times. The last Post () by Slayerz.

• Tried installing Auto Bouquets Maker on BH 2.1.3 (Vu+ Duo2) and there was quite a long message came up after install which I didn't have time to read properly before it disappeared, the first part seemed to sound like the install had gone OK but I think it may have said there was some component or something missing near the end.
    Would anyone have any ideas about what may be missing and how I fix it. I have disabled just about everything in BH Speed-up, could any of that have effected it?

• That one work's, thanks.
    Still have a couple of issues, I set 'make default bouquests' to 'no' but it has still made a load of sections, entertainment etc. is it possible to stop that ? I also put the path in to picons but cool tv guide does not display them now where it was before I installed autobouquoets. What is the 'script' option about?

• Press the yellow button for help and a text file will open for you to read.... this may help with the default bouquets problem. I have never set a path for the picons through this plugin, never needed too and cool tv guide shows them no problem...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Sorry I shouldn't have put it like that, I checked the default picons paths AB gives, I have now put another set of picons into the folder specified on the HDD as it was not there before and they are showing now. Tried doing scans with the 'make default bouquests' setting turned on and off but it does not appear to make any difference. I just get a blank box appearing when I try the 'help' button.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!