Freezing/Glitching on second tuner - Free to air channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 662 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi folks,

I'm getting really annoying freezing/glitching at the moment on free to air channels. Pretty much every game I've watched during the world cup freezes every could of minutes. Note that I am NOT using any CAM or lines etc. If I disabled the second tuner it works perfectly? I really don't understand this. I have tried several different BH images and they all do the same thing. This only started happening in the past few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? This is a genuine Solo2 box. Thank you!

• How is the tuner configuration setup? Are you able to try a different image just to test with that? Also have you tried changing the inputs from the dish over just in case it's a problem with loose connections or the LNB...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!