need help configuree Vonvets wifi bridge

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 948 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hello guys bought vonets wifi bridge and connected to the box but no internet all green ip address name servers in red.

set it up on pc and configures and now vonets in blue light but still dosent work maybe i need to change encryption from Wpa2 to Wep

could anyone show me on teamviewer

thanks guys

• What encryption does the router use that you are connecting it to???

What image have you installed on the solo?? Once you have the vonets setup properly using your pc then you select Lan connection through the image to use it.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I followed masterG's advice and changed the encryption from WPA2 to WEP and it works now .

i can change the encryption from WPA2 TO WEP

What encryption does the router use that you are connecting it to???

What image have you installed on the solo?? Once you have the vonets setup properly using your pc then you select Lan connection through the image to use it.....

i dont know but vonets was working ok on my old BT ROUTER EVERYTHING WAS FINE. JUST TODAY I SWITCHED TO SLY And recived sly router . VIX Apollo 008

unable to change encryption to WEP
    look here
    http://imgur.com/0VJq74P

Edited once, last by misk ().

• the devise is lit up blue when i goto network and goto network test , start test,
    LAN Adaptor tick
    Local network tick
    DHCP enabled

but
    IP address
    Nameseever are both unconfirmed.

what am i doing wrong here?

• even worse did that and it works but im having no connecting on my lappy please help

restarted the router did reset but still .

im trying to restire router seting but it wont allow me no connecting

Open the router settings and change encryption to WEP, then change Vonets to WEP also.. If that doesn`t work repeat the process but with a different encryption..

please master jelp no connecting at al using my ipad .changed encryption to Wep abd all ok but no connecting on our lappy pc

is there a way of doing a reseet

Edited 2 times, last by misk ().

• I set one of those vonets wifi bridges up for a friend last year on wpa2 and it all went swimmingly using the disk provided with all drivers ... not sure why you are using wep but if your router does not allow wpa/wpa2 then call your isp and tell them you require a new router/hub

• OK ALL sorted did factory reset and my router setting back to default, i tried master g and yes i changed encyreption from wpa to wep and vu solo worked with vonets but iwas having no connecting sos.

my router is wpa2 and tried to get vonets work but never worked so changed encyreption from wpa2 to wep apply and vonets worked all ok but problem was that im unable to get internet connecting on laptop

Edited once, last by misk ().

• I set one of those vonets wifi bridges up for a friend last year on wpa2 and it all went swimmingly using the disk provided with all drivers ... not sure why you are using wep but if your router does not allow wpa/wpa2 then call your isp and tell them you require a new router/hub

:P new router new hub on *** belive in future lol .

what shall i get another wifi dongle

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!