XEPG not keeping info on channels

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,013 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi,

This might have been asked elsewhere in the forum, please forgive me if it has. I have setup my xepg as tutorial by Phoenix Team Vix 2013. Image is latest Vix Apollo.03 on a VU+ Solo2. OK, I have made my own bouquets, ie Favourites, Films, Sports, Documentaries and Kids, I prefer them like this because of the HD problem. Whenever I go to one of my bouquets and see what is on, all the channels are there but no information. Once I start to watch, ie BBC East, and go up through the channels they all start to reappear. I have, as I said earlier followed the tutorial but when it comes to download and populate the channels it tells me that it is downloading but nothing appears, no reading channels, no loading only a quick "Finished" and that is it. :59: This used to work fine until a couple of days ago. What have I missed??

Any/all help appreciated

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• If it has only stopped working in the last couple of days then it could be possible that there is a problem at the other end where the XEPG downloads the data from.... have you ever tried populating the epg using opentv providers? Really what we need is another member using the same configuration as yourself to post that all is well with their own setup... that way we will know that it is a problem on your own setup.

p.s ViX Apollo is now on build 008 available here: openvix-Apollo-vusolo2

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for getting back so quick, mckee25. I will try the opentv providers first and let you know what happens. Also, I will load 008 later and see how that performs. Will get back asap

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• As I thought opentv providers has a green tick beside it. Updated image to 008, went through the settings again, xepg is as the Phoenix Team Vix 2013 Tutorial. I do believe it is something I have not configured properly with xepg settings. I will attempt to grab some screen shots of the settings. Perhaps someone can run their eye over them and see if they are correct. All I have to do now is find out how to upload the images :doubt:

• Sussed out what was wrong. Trying to run the latest, 0.8 I think, xepg software. Uninstalled, 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8 now running ok with 0.6. I think the software builds are right, but please bear with me it is now 23:36 and I am kn******d.

Admin, can you please close this thread? Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!