ccam214 not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,058 times. The last Post () by kerryman.

• Hi All
    I have just got a AMIKO ALLEN 2 I have install ccam214 plugin for spark and used DCC to edit CCam.config I put in my clines and restarted the plugin but still no picture i have tried everything. Any Suggesting would be a great help

• I don't know how many times i have had to say this. CCCam does not work on SH4 chipset based boxes which includes the Alien 2. It was never compiled to run under SH4 and probably never will be either.

The supposed CCCam under Spark is a modified version of MGCamd which reports itself as CCCam 2.1.4.

If your using an Enigma 2 image you have to use OSCam or MGCamd. Since you have more than one tuner i would recommend OSCam over MGCamd.

Nano

• Thanks for the help. i did try OSCam but it did not work i downloaded a cline to OSCam converter i don't know if this is the right way. i am a newbie i apologies if my questions are stupid

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!