Using AutoBouquets with Catseye's channel list

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,421 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Using Catseye's E2 channel list with autobouquet now seems to have a problem every time. Autobouquet sorts channels fine up to the sports section then starts to miss the odd channel, so ends up with channels on the wrong program number. If I use autobouquet and let it do a service scan everything works fine (just takes about 20 mins). Not sure whether this is a channel list or autobouquet problem? Any ideas?

• If you use ABM with catseyes bouquet packs you will need to swap out the satellites.xml file with a new one from

Code
    http://satellites-xml.org/

as the one included by default contains none standard positions and is not compatible.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I didn't think it was ABM I was using - it just calls itself "AutoBouquet for E2". So is the change of satellites.xml necessary?

I would still say yes as the default satellites.xml file in catseyes uses several none standard locations which cause issues with auto updaters.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!