Cline for solo 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 926 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hello guys, I bought the new solo2 and I need your help with how to put a Cline on Vu+ solo2 BlackHole image but it isn't working.
    so can anyone help?

Regards

• Did you recently purchase this cline?
    Explain what you have done so far..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• yes bro purchase this cline I was user for old box it is still Activated. so other Install Images BH and CCcam.cfg
    but it isn't working?

Edited once, last by MagnuM ().

yes bro purchase this cline

I had a feeling that was the case..
    This forum is staunchly against payservers and people who support them as they are killing our hobby

Please read the Forum Rules
    and pay close attention to rule <2>

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.
    <2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!