Moved Picons to hard drive - Not showing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 710 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Decided to move my Picons to my hdd ( /media/hdd/picon) but they're not showing even after a restart. Anyone know where I'm going wrong? Running Hyperion v4 on an amiko alien 2 if that makes any difference.

• Where did you have the picon folder before you moved it bud? can you check what the permissions are for the folder. Right click on it and goto permissions...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

• Where did you have the picon folder before you moved it bud? can you check what the permissions are for the folder. Right click on it and goto permissions...

Sorted it, I only realised after that rats hadn't downloaded the picons into the folder on my hdd so that was the problem! One final question. I have a couple Irish channels not included in autobouquets that I would like to hard link. would you know how to do that. It appears I would just need to make a shortcut to the harddrive for each picon in the /usr/local/share/enigma2/picon folder but I can't seem to figure out how to in filezilla. Thanks again for your help.

• Do you mean that the picon for the two Irish Channels is not showing??? if so you just change the name of the picon itself to match the service reference for the channel that the picon is missing for....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!