Oscam freezes

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,190 times. The last Post () by MariusX.

• Hello guys.I have this oscam problem.I'm watching some channel for example Gol Mundial HD @ 19.2 Canal + and after some time not exacty every time maybe 5 minutes maybe 1 hour the oscam freezes.
    If i go into webui and restart the oscam everything it's in place again.Here it's the last log i saved.

oscamlog

Here it's my config files.Hope somebody can help .. :(

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=aBLeiDKP

• Official Post

The ecm time is ranging from 313 ms to 1966 ms. This could be a number of different things.. The server you use has a high ping time or some other problem making it unstable, interference on a wireless network, slow or overloaded broadband connection..

There is nothing in oscam you can configure that will improve a connection to an unstable server.. If you can identify there are no issues with your own network, then you have your answer..

Can you explain what these entries are for in your config, do you have these as local cards or are you trying to reshare them ? No need for that config if you are only a client..

• Hi,

This french card 0100:003311 has a build in anti-CS system that slow down or lock the card when too much request arrived at the same time on it.
    That's why you have slow response and sometimes freeze, if you still use it with such freeze there is a risk that it lockdown automatically.

Pr2

• I used two diferent images, cccam,oscam and 3 diferent servers both frezees.The good thing at CCcam it's restart himself.And took only 1-2-3-4 seconds to come back but i need for recordings and it;s not good.
    I have gigabit internet at home.
    And the problem it's on all channels.. At last on 19.2 this ones i need.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!