ccam 211 or oscam

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,675 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi guys

i am a noob and don't even know if i am posting in the right section
    i have a gigablue 800se+ bought in december 2013. came loaded with pretty much everything on engima 2 that i think i needed except cccam sw.

so ...i installed cccam 211 and been using it with a few servers until now
    tested with like 3 different servers "lists"

i have recieved some new ones to use and did the usual upload of cccam.cfg and the servers are not picked up!!

installed via DCC a newr cccam (i think 2.2.1?) and oscam but still no luck

am i doing something wrong?
    sould i update to the latest openmips? will that help with cccam sw?

i think there might be the danger of 2 bad ccam installs and now oscam on top. i can't uninstall from the box for some reason any of them as they don't appear (seen that other users have this issue as well). can you let me know maybe what verison of these i should be using for my enigma 2 image and how i get rid of the old ones ? (i am assuming a path to where they are installed and delete the folders?)

sorry for the stupid question!

Edited once, last by klaxhu ().

• thx for the speedy response!!
    i installed from u r link: oscam-stable_svn5741-r0_mipsel.ipk + enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam221_2.2.1-r0_mipsel.ipk
    shoul i uninstall -somehow- and try something else?
    does the openmips version matter? i can try flashin 4.1 later tonight

Edited once, last by klaxhu ().

• Official Post

Oscam doesn`t use a CCcam.cfg file. You need to convert the C or N lines to [readers], then use a basic dvbapi oscam config with the created oscam.server file.. Do this with CCcamoscam converter..

When you added new servers to the CCcam.cfg file did you look at CCcamInfo to see if they were active, or to check if CCcam was running properly ?

• Oscam doesn`t use a CCcam.cfg file. You need to convert the C or N lines to [readers], then use a basic dvbapi oscam config with the created oscam.server file.. Do this with CCcamoscam converter..

When you added new servers to the CCcam.cfg file did you look at CCcamInfo to see if they were active, or to check if CCcam was running properly ?

thanks. i will try and remove oscam then ..didn't know it was that complex
    i will try and add nowcam4me feed and install with that one other cccam version, check if they are active and let you know asap (just need to go downstairs for that :) )
    what do u mean exactly with being active?

brb!

• Official Post

thanks. i will try and remove oscam then ..didn't know it was that complex
    i will try and add nowcam4me feed and install with that one other cccam version, check if they are active and let you know asap (just need to go downstairs for that :) )
    what do u mean exactly with being active?

brb!

Active as in the servers you are trying to connect to are online and actually have any cards to share to you..

• how do i check that? i can telnet in from dcc and check the processes, right?

now, i have just been downstairs and it shows this in the menu: i can choose between ccam 211, cccam (which if i choose i get on the top saying current cam: 2.3.0) and oscam/server
    i am confused and would prefer removing all of these and starting from scratch as i also now have in etc the following on top of the normal cccamcfg: opkg / channelinfo / prio/ providers
    i think i tried in my quick way of trying anything to make it work last night to put the latetest channelinfo one from another thread on this forum but then read that will only display the channel and not the server name when decoding ...

can you recommend how i can remove all cams and start from scratch?

• Official Post

Use Cs studio or connect to CCcamInfo in your browser like this http://ip.address.of.receiver:16001

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

If you can attach or link the versions you installed we will be able to tell you how to manually uninstall them.. Or you could try TSpanel to uninstall these files..

• cheers! we are getting there :)
    right, so CCams i have are definitely working as i can see them, please confirm:
    i obviously replaced the name of the servers/ports with xxxx
    is this ok ? does this mean the reason i don't see the channels decoded is because there is something wrong with the servers i entered and i need to talk to who those to me?
    i have used a few Ctestlines in the past few days and they all worked fine so it must be these then ?

Server connections: 3
    +----------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |xxxxxxx| |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |
    |xxxxxxx| |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |
    |xxxxxxx|00d 00:00:59|CCcam-s2s|2.0.9 |b35c3744db25f0ec| 19 | |

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!