Help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 619 times. The last Post () by rami.

• try to install the T90 on the roof for the following positions wse 0.8, 3.1 east, 7 East, 13 East, 19 East, 28 East, 36 East and 42 East. all lnb is MTI highline lnb except at 36 degrees which is circular. I have Axing SPU 81-00 Diseqc. I have tried the following two sets:

lnb1----->diseqc1.1------>AA Uncommited input 1
    lnb2----->diseqc1.1------>AB Uncommited input 1
    lnb3----->diseqc1.1------>BA Uncommited input 1
    lnb4----->diseqc1.1------>BB Uncommited input 1

lnb5----->diseqc1.1------>AA Uncommited input 2
    lnb6----->diseqc1.1------>AB Uncommited input 2
    lnb7----->diseqc1.1------>BA Uncommited input 2
    lnb8----->diseqc1.1------>BB Uncommited input 2

samt :

lnb1----->Uncommited input 1
    lnb2----->Uncommited input 2
    lnb3----->Uncommited input 3
    lnb4----->Uncommited input 4
    lnb5----->Uncommited input 5
    lnb6----->Uncommited input 6
    lnb7----->Uncommited input 7
    lnb8----->Uncommited input 8

I've tried blackhole, open pli and VTI, however I only get signal from 19 East and the weak signal from the 13 th, when I search 28e, I only show transponder belonging to 19 CE
    Can a Diseqc 8x1 (Axing SPU 81-00 Diseqc) control 8 lnb? I do not understand why I when I search 28e, I only show transponder belonging to 19 th?

from left to right 0.8 west, 3.1 east, 7 East, 13 East, 19 East, 28 East, 36 East and 42 East. All angles and calculations according satlex.Dock I just get the signal from the 19 east and the weak signal from the 13 east, when I search 28e, I only show transponder belonging to 19 east.
    All advice and help is appreciated.0a9884eb15c.jpg
    0a9884eb15c.jpg

• Hi, you have to check each lnb individuali with meter pro . Lnb 1 .....ect

the best is start on your disceq from est to west .

And setup same .

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!