BBC iPlayer / ITV player in Ireland??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,016 times. The last Post () by Bean.

• Hi guys,

I have a vu+ solo2 with ondemand. Rte and 3player working great but BBC and ITV geo locked.

Is there any way of simply tricking my modem that it is in the UK to allow these to work or is there a plugin available to do this on the box itself?

Thanks,

Bean

• We added a DNS input section into the plugin so you can add your own, in light of Tunlr closing down its servers (Tunlr is what we used to use with OnDemand but alas there are sadly no other good free alternatives).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• We added a DNS input section into the plugin so you can add your own, in light of Tunlr closing down its servers (Tunlr is what we used to use with OnDemand but alas there are sadly no other good free alternatives).

Hi Pheonix,

I have created an account with unblock-us. I have asked them for a little support but they don't support VU+ boxes.

Would you have any experience of something similar or could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!