Qbox mini HD with motorised dish

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,433 times. The last Post () by Portbhoy.

• Hello All,

I had a motoried dish installed today to go with my Qbox mini HD box,can anyone tell me the best settings to use for the tuner configuration? Iam having problems getting the dish to go back to it's stored positions.Has anyone set up a qbox working with this type of setup.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If it's been set up properly it should work off of usals and you should be able to enter you latitude, longitude and the dish will point where you want it to. If it can't do that get whoever set it up back out until it does.

• Be something like 54.7 north and 6.2 west for your neck of the woods in your motor setup menu (sorry dont have a qbox) or tuner setup if its like most E2 boxes it will be service searching>tuner setup change tuner to simple and below that positioner enter your lat long as per your location which can be found at dishpointer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!