Does anyone know if this is still current???

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849 times. The last Post () by rami.

• The version of oscam that is installed in this ipk file is very outdated now.... just install the most up to date version of oscam then use the configs from the post to add to it.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Wow, Ok. May sound stupid, but i am a newbie, Do i still need to use the card i have?? I am still getting my head around the way these things work, it is all new to me and a very very steep learning curve...
    Your help is greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Christian

• Yes you will need to use your own card buddy, these ready made configs allow your card to be read by the softcam.... the cam alone does not open channels, you either need your own card or a share.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Awesome, I have a paid subscription and my old boxs used the pcma card reader... the DB's are new to me i got them recommended by a friend and did not realise how much work it would be to get it to work!!! Thank you for your help, at least i realise that it can be done. i will keep researching and trying to figure it out.
    Just a quick question, looking at the folders and files through the DCC in etc\tuxbox there is no config file, only satelites.xml and terestrial.xml?? do i have to create or load a whole new Oscam there is an Oscam 6089 -CCcam pre loaded in the Newenigma2 image and thats what i have activated now??
    Once again thanks for your help.

• Hi Again, I have found that two of my three DB's now set up on the network. I have found that one of them does not have the config folder in tuxbox???
    ~I would like to know where to find the latest version of the Oscam in .ipk format, i found new ones in the oscam site dropdown along from forum. But research required again to find out if this is the file to use and how to FTP it to the DB 800SEv2 with Newenigma2 image.
    Once again any help would be much appreciated...
    Thanks
    C

• hi,budy you confuse with 2 post ok you have to explain from the firts post, ok

so you have 3 box one you go make it server and another in other room ...ect in your internet .

like MICKEE AND MG EXPLAIN YOU.

FIRTS SETUP THE BOX SERVER AND MAKE YOUR CARD RUNING THEN GO SETUP THE OTHER BOX WITH ONLY CCCAM

IN YOUR POST YOU LET AS NO YOU HAVE DIFFERENTS OSCAM THERE IS THE CONFIGURATION FOR YOUR CARD

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    ClientTimeout = 5
    CacheDelay = 120
    [newcamd]
    Key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    Port = 34000@0500:24b00
    —–
    [reader]
    label = RTVi
    Protocol = internal
    detect = CD
    device = /dev/sci0
    Group = 1
    EMMCache = 1,3,2
    CAID = 0500
    ident = 0500:24b00
    —–
    [account]
    user = user
    pwd = pass
    group = 1
    au = RTVi

I OFFERT YOU MY HEP BY TEAMVIEUWER,BUT YOU HAVE TO BE RIGTH AND EPLAIN EXACTLY WATS YOU NEED TKYOU

• Hi Rami, Thank you! I am new to this and am ot sure about teamviewer...

That is CCcam config or Oscam config??
    Christian

• Is oscam conf,

the help by teamvieuwer is live help, i can see your configuration throug dcc.....ect and explain you wats you have to do .

• Hi Rami & anyone else willing to help,
    I will admit, i am a bit lost. i have been researching for what seems like ages now, and i am still not even sure how to load the correct Oscam. This is my understanding at the moment: The DCC is all about FTPing files and telnet, i can change the oscam config files sat.xml etc in the etc/tuxbox. But the newnigma2 image that is loaded to my DB has all sorts of plugins for Oscam and CCcam and they are activated/installed though the webinterface or the remote. once activated/installed they can be selected in the EMU menu (Camd choice). I can see where to load IPK files, thourgh the web interface, but i can not seem to load the one at the top of this thread for RTVi. Then even if i manage to load it i how do i load the latest oscam file, is it just adding it to usr/bin ??(i can see 3 different oscam files there) and which of the latest oscam files do i use. .
    The Oscam is killing me though, i can not get my head around how to manipulate or load it
    HELP!!!!
    I am a little nervous about letting someone in to my network on team viewer, i hope that is understandable.
    Thanks in advance!!

• YES I UNDESTHUD ABOUT TEAMVIEUWER

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    ClientTimeout = 5
    CacheDelay = 120
    [newcamd]
    Key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    Port = 34000@0500:24b00
    —–
    [reader]
    label = RTVi
    Protocol = internal
    detect = CD
    device = /dev/sci0
    Group = 1
    EMMCache = 1,3,2
    CAID = 0500
    ident = 0500:24b00
    —–
    [account]
    user = user
    pwd = pass
    group = 1
    au = RTVi

GLOBAL GO ON OSCAM CFG

READER GO ON OSCAM SERVER

OSCAM USER

GO ON OSCAM USER

IN EACH FILE DELETTE ALL COPY AND PAST

IN CCCAM CFG

COPY AND PAST N: IP PORT USER PAS 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

YOU HAVE TO HAVE OPTION OSCAM/CCCAM ACTIVATE

• Sorry mate i try to help you on teamviuwer,but you no trust me , in this forum we like help with not interesse . I have to close my help with you sorry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!