How do i install multiboot mmboot MultiMiniBoot

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,916 times. The last Post () by sportfootbol.

• I'm a newbie and do not know much about installing plugins or widgets but isn't there any readme files or releasenotes so I can understand how to install it.
    I want to install a multiboot on my dreambox so I can decide wich firmware is easy to use for me.
    Thank you for your help and your guidance.

Dreambox HD800 (estar sim)
    Dreambox 600PVR

• Official Post

I'm a newbie and do not know much about installing plugins or widgets but isn't there any readme files or releasenotes so I can understand how to install it.
    I want to install a multiboot on my dreambox so I can decide wich firmware is easy to use for me.
    Thank you for your help and your guidance.

Dreambox HD800 (estar sim)
    Dreambox 600PVR

.ipk extension is always installed the same way..

FTP to /tmp folder then manually install local extension in the image menu.. Or by telnet command,

Code
    opkg install /tmp *.ipk

Or copy and paste onto a USB drive then insert into receiver and follow on screen instructions..

• Dear friend mmboot is a great plugin.The only problem is the booting image openpli 4.0 beta.This happens with many users.My Dreambox 800 hd se A8P sim...
    Do you know what the problem is and how to do that this excellent image uses via your plugin...
    Maybe openpli 4.0 in flash...
    Thanks in advance...sportfootbol...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!