how to install cline in tspanel 7.3

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,303 times. The last Post () by eddie_.

• Hi if anyone can help with how to put cline in to tspanel on a ibox3, i have it working on a other box amiko, I am a novice so would need step by step instructions on how to do it. its a newcamd and mgcamd that works on the amiko, Many thanks.

• As far as i know the cloud box is a cloned model and as such not supported here mate but the staff will tell you for sure anyway.
    Only tip I can give is that adding a Line would be the same as the vu solo or duo models so you can follow the info from them.Also you only add the cam from the Tspanel Feeds so you can use the most simple way and add CCcam and use your N line within that once installed

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• You will need to use FTP to get to it and add your line details Ok, now you've installed CCcam you need to configure it. This is done by FTP. Using your PC FTP software, connect to your box and navigate to the /etc folder.
    If you installed the full version of CCcam you will now see a CCcam.cfg in the /etc folder which you add your details into and save

Check out the tools used for the duo as they work well enough http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=309

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• Official Post

hi i have a cccam version downloaded on tspanel but cant get in to it to put cline in manually, any help from anyone would be great. thanks

The version of CCcam needs to be compatible with the image.. Which image do you have and which version of CCcam did you install ? Which addon did you download it from ?

This method will work on all Enigma2 based receivers like Vu+, Dreambox, Technomate, Gigablue, Clarke-Tech / Xtrend, Venton UniBox etc...

After you have made a connection to the receiver with DCCE2 Click FTP, which is found on the left panel..

In the middle panel double click on the ETC folder..

Scroll down the list of folders until you see a file named CCcam.cfg

Right click on the CCcam.cfg file and press Edit..

If you don`t have a CCcam.cfg file in /etc/ then use this here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…cam-cfg-file-newbies.html..

Then paste your C line into this file and press save..

The C line should now start, if you have no channels clearing check that you have CCcam running as default softcam in softcam manager..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ujyCfsbrW34

• hi i have openpli4 and tspanel installed, which i have cccam 2.1.3 and mgcamd. the cline i have works on my existing amiko 8840 on mgcamd only. when i open dcc and cccam cfg i get about 600 line as in your picture there is only about 36. thanks

• Official Post

hi i have openpli4 and tspanel installed, which i have cccam 2.1.3 and mgcamd. the cline i have works on my existing amiko 8840 on mgcamd only. when i open dcc and cccam cfg i get about 600 line as in your picture there is only about 36. thanks

The attached version is the same as what is in the image..

• Yes just paste it in below the n line bud, put a # in front of the n line so that cccam can't read it or delete it if your not using it....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have the cline working on my amiko box on newcand and mgcamd only it does not work on cccamon that box, on the ibox3 i have set it on cccam on softcam and cccam 2.1.3 on tspanel the cline i put in is like (#C: host port user pass) i have also tried it on (#N: host port user pass) and set newcamd on both softcam and tspanel and reset after each change, any ideas were i might have gone wrong, many thanks for all your help.

• Hello buddy, what do you mean that you have the cam set on softcam & ts panel???? you only use ts panel to download cams etc and install them directly to your box.... it does not run the cam itself. If you have been installing different versions of cccam to your box then the cccam config file will be over-written each time you install a new cam...

So what I would do is have one version of cccam installed on your ibox3, then copy over your cccam config file with your c line pasted in to it, then start the cam. See what happens from there....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!