Lost significant amount of channels since DiSEqC Switch was installed

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,093 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys

Im lost as to what has caused me to loose most of my astra (***) channels since a diseqc switch, which was installed and a 2nd dish pointed to hotbird.

Basically once the switch was installed and dm800 setup for a dual diseqc I scanned around 400 channels on hotbird but none of the ones I wanted scanned. They were the ones with frequencies starting 12

I then tried an old echostar and all channels scanned instantly including the high frequency ones that are not picked up on the dm800.

Well it gets worse, went back to my *** channels and only a few worked, so I rescanned and it only finds 234 channels, with most of the ones no longer there.

Would anyone be able to help out?

By the way I also tried d/c the switch and wiring back to the *** dish but still now only get 234 channels when scanning.

• master G

Added the Label DiSEqC Switch Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Lost significant amount of channels since diseqc” to “Lost significant amount of channels since DiSEqC Switch was installed”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!