missed update

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 549 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• ok i had au disabled and only had a day left on Entitlements, so i fone *** and say my dish was off wall and now got fixed but some channels are off, so they send their signal down and now entitlements are 01-01-1970 07-09-2014 0963:000000 unknown, everything work for about a week then the movies and sports went off now in oscam status it says. 21/07/2014 02:48:58 91DFD68 r slyuk [***********] tier: 0003, expiry date: 07/09/2014-00:00:00 but does until 9th month, so can card update but unpair, the only thing i can thing of doing is to put in pace sd box and call setanta and tell them i got new box or its says wrong card for box, is their anything i can do
    dreamuser

• If you had left your card in a well constructed oscam server/client or an sd box then your card would have updated...hindsight bias is no good to you now tho apart from what you say about pairing to an sd box....good luck!!!

Another one caught in the trap!!! all of the new pairing methods has been well documented since as far back as the summer of 2012! :(

• i thought the AU was on, but some how i had disabled it, and didnt notice it ti few days before. il give them a call and see if they will still pair to sd box
    dreamuser

• ok have problem, they said they need the receiver id number to pairb car, but its not in the system detail menu of the pace box, is the info anywere else or on sticker or under diff name.or can i make one up
    thanks

• update got it sorted, foned back setanta told the i was going to cancel cuz it wasnt working, i told him i had to get new box and he paired it up, when i phoned earlyer today they said i need to call sly to have it done, but because i was goin to cancel he did it, and he didnt ask for receiver id, so all channels up and running
    dreamuser

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!