TS Media and 1Channel

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,130 times. The last Post () by robocop1967.

• Hi I have a Vu Solo 2 running Vix Apollo 8. I have the latest TSmedia version 7.5 but cannot get any streams to load when I go into 1 Channel. Have tried the movies and then action but it always says "unable to get video stream". I have it proxied and have checked my proxy by using a browser to go to it. Now this shows every link comes up with a 404 error file not found. I am with one of the big six so have to use a proxy but am stuck now.

Have I missed something or does anyone have an idea how to solve this please?

EDIT - strange - I have just booted up my Nbox 5800SX, ran the same TSmedia 7.5 on there and 1 Channel works fine when it links to two of the links but the same two on the Vu Solo won't work. In addition they don't work through Windows 8 on Chrome when accessing my web page via Proxy to Primewire. Is there a reason for this?

Edited 3 times, last by tomthered: adjust text ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!