Vu+ Solo2 Boot Fail

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,704 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello, I got a problem with my Solo2 yesterday...I uploaded a video here..

The power button is ON and off 1 second after I switched it on. The ethernet port is blinking but the VFD display never turns on. I disconnected everything (internal HDD, USB ports, etc...)
    I tried another AC adapter with the same volts and amps but it didn't work, I got the same problem. I tried to flash it with an image in the USB port but it didn't work.
    I tried with Vu+ Util (2.0.1 version and an older one too) and RS232 but there's no support for this receiver (Solo2), which is incredible...I am desperated because I bought it only four months ago.
    Has any solution my friends???

• I can not because I bought used in Europe and the problem is that I live in New York now.Can you help to fix this problem???
    Best wishes...

or more precisely what can I do to fix that problem???

Edited once, last by nano ().

• Obvious question but is it a genuine unit or a clone ?, because your symptoms sound very much like your receiver was hit with the clone bomb. If it is a clone, A) you wont get any further assistance here and B) you will need to remove the Nand Flash chip and replace it with another as the clone bomb wipes it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I've bought for the original when I bought..Thanks for reaply...

Friends,what can I do now please????

Edited once, last by nano ().

• You could try emailing Vu directly with the serial number of the solo2 just to confirm with them whether or not it is genuine....

At least you would know one way or another.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Where did you buy your receiver from. Was it an approved Vu+ retailer?

If it wasn't an approved Vu+ retailer then i would say you have a clone. All the signs are pointing that way. If you purchased it with a credit card i would be getting in touch with them and asking for your money back.

Nano

• In that case I see very little point in keeping this thread open any longer as it will be going against forum rules. If the OP can prove otherwise then i will reopen the thread if he contacts me.

Nano

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!