Reading Cards

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 958 times. The last Post () by rami.

• I bought a Redlight/Dorcel card. The card in my VU+ Uno card slot clears the Redlight channels but not Dorcel. Same result in an old Zetacam. I sent it back to dealer to check, worked on Dorcel in his Technomate and Icebox. I found something online about the maturirty level on the card needs changing, dealer did this. Still doesn't work on Dorcel in card slot or zetacam. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• The adult password is set on the card!
    If you have an old technomate STB use the card menu while card ( If i remember correctly the passwork is 0000 to access the menu ) is inserted in the technomate and change the adult level to the lowest setting! Remove from technomate and insert into enigma stb and dorcel SHOULD be read from then on via cccam only!
    OR
    Use oscam/cccam combo! Oscam auto removes the adult password from the card and feeds cccam via an nline (256 trick)!

• I was using Vix, just tried Vti but same result. Tried going through various softcams all just opened redlight not dorcel. Is there any configs etc I need to adjust? Or how do I do this (Use oscam/cccam combo! Oscam auto removes the adult password from the card and feeds cccam via an nline (256 trick)! )?

Thanks

• I run the exact same card in my solo 2!
    I used an old technomate (Sure a spiderbox will work also) to remove the adult lock for dorcel in the way i stated in earlier post! Works 100%!
    Runs now with CCcam only without the need of Oscam!
    Put card in technomate reader!
    Using remote go into card menu!
    0000 is the password!
    Change maturity lever to lowest!
    Click save!
    Now put card in Vu+ and start CCcam! Dorcel will now open!
    Cant see the point in running both Oscam and CCcam when you can use one or the other by itself!

• hi, i think dorcel work only in the nigth not 24h .

• Sorry Rami mate but your wrong! Dorcel on 13e runs 24 hours a day! My card is a viaccess 4.0 card! The way ive explained it works for me! Im using CCcam 2.1.4 on its own in my Solo2 after removing the adult lock with my trusty old technomate!

• Thanks for all the help, tried the cams, still no luck though. I used to have an old technomate that I stopped using because the usb failed, unfortunately I scrapped it for parts. so have no way of changing the card settings. I will look out for a cheap viaccess cam on ebay, I guess that should work?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!