Cccam 2.3 have to keep restarting

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 631 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• Has anyone experienced any problems with Cccam 2.3? I lose, you know what ***, and when I restart cam get the signal back again but get a jittery picture and sometimes freezes, and picks up again later. Seems to be getting worse.

Any/all assistance or tips appreciated.

I have just had a thought, DER, could it be I have not got the latest Vix Image installed???

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• Thanks annie12, got it sussed last night. Installed Vix 23 and Cccam 2.3 and all is back and running as it was. I didn't forget to back-up, like several times before, I'm still learning, and chuffed. btw checking my emails this morning and there seems to be another one from you know who??? I will post in the right section when I look at it.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!