Pleaseeeeee someone help me amiko alien SHD 8140 HELPPPPPP

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,318 times. The last Post () by ismaeel97.

• i have amiko alien SHD- 8140 BOX

i have the c line how do i install the c line onto the box?

can someone help me please

would appreciate it

• Get the latest firmware from Amiko or Lavatronics and flash via usb or http,ftp.
    Youll need to edit your net client config....put in your c line details.
    The exact details on what to edit are on the forum somewhere....take a good look,it wont be that hard to find

• ive downloaded the latest firmware from amiko thats what messed everything up.. since I've updated the firmware from amiko website all the channels gone.

how can i edit the net client config? could you guide me please.

could you please provide link would make my life easy.

Thanks

• Does the image have cams installed?
    MgcCam works great.
    Once installed you put c line into CCcam.list, edit the file with winSCP or your favourite FTP client.
    (i think file is in var/keys just have a look for it)
    You might have to edit the MgcCam config file for your box too.
    Reboot activated cam.

• I think I answered your question already on another forum but if it helps others:

1.Download hsdata.cfg
    2.Send this file to your USB.
    3.Insert USB into your rec.
    4.Press Menu>Go to internet >net cofiguration.
    5.Press c/hsdata.cfg.
    6.Is apearing a info which ask you if you agree to read this data form from USB.
    7.Press ok.
    8.Reboot your AMIKO........

hsdata,cfg is the same a CCcam.cfg therefore you would put your line in to it but not a simple copy n' paste like CCcam.cfg
    but the format is :

eg C: cccam.test.com 10758 test_name test_password

the format is:
    cccamd~name server~port~user name~pasword

therefore:
    cccamd~cccam.test.com~10758~test_name~test_passwor d

And the hsdata file simply doesn't go to the root of the usb stick but you must create a C directory, simple enough to do right cllick and create a folder called C. You put the hsdata.cfg in this folder, the amiko will look for this path when searching for it C:hsdata.cfg.

Download the file below, unzip it, copy this file to C: of ur usb stick. then put receiver to read.

Forgot to add use notepad or notepad++ open hsdata.cfg then copy your line in as in example above make sure it saves as .cfg file and not .txt

• i have cccam on my shd8140

i need an updated channel list as all my channels are working but it doesnt tell me what is on

can ayone guide me on how to do it and what filess are needed

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!