limit share to certain channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,029 times. The last Post () by meekatr0n.

• Hello, I have been digging around trying to find a solution to this. Is it possible for me to share only certain channels from my oscam server via a c-line.
    I have a full package and only want to share a few channels in an attempt to exchange them for other channels which i dont have.

• you would need to set up services for the channels that you wish to share in oscam

yes i have oscam.services for my card. But reading about if have found, to limit a channel i would need to for example do " !movies1 !movies2 ect," this would end up very long if i was to limit all the channels apart from the ones i want to exchange, eg " sport1 sport2 ".

• Official Post

Configure oscam.services with the channels you want to limit, for example uk freeview.

The srvid/service reference for each channel can be found on kingofsat.

Code
    [uk_freeview]
    caid = 0963
    provid = 
    srvid = D336,C6CC,CB25,D017,C7AD,C7AF,CC01,C495,14AB,0F3B

In oscam.user add services to the [account] you want to limit.

Code
    services = uk_freeview

oscam.services for Sly UK 0963

• ok sounds clear now. If i do not enter any services in the user account he will have access to everything, but if i enter a certain service that will be all he has access to.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!