How do i configure elite hd 10 card in blackhole

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,889 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• I am using elite hd 10 card, what personal details need adding and what file do you put them in

Edited once, last by master G: moved from, Which cccam for BlackHole 2.x.x images ().

• Official Post

Not sure this card works in CCcam alone, you may need oscam to read it. I have attached latest oscam or oscam/CCcam with configs for your card.

Let us know who you get on buddy..

• See below log
    Aug 6 18:45:54 2014

• Official Post

You should have used one of the files i attached or the other. If you have installed both the configs may be mixed up.

Which version are you using or is active in blue panel ?

Open oscam.user file and make sure this is inside.

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    group = 1
    caid = 0500
    ident = 0500:043800
    au = elite
    keepalive = 1

Attached configs for oscam/CCcam.

If you still have problems, uninstall both files i added and try one, then show us a log again..

• checked using blue button
    version listed as: oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3
    Active cam: common interface

where do I locate file oscom.user

It is great to be getting some help, i have been spending a lot of time trying to work it out on my own

• Official Post

Active cam should be oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3, not common interface. Press blue button > scroll left or right to select oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3 > Press Ok to activate.

The oscam.user file is located in /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder

I suggest downloading the configs i added in the last post. Extract with winrar.. Inside you will see the folder structure of where each file should go on the receiver.. Overwrite the configs on your receiver with what i attached..

CCcam.cfg > /etc folder
    oscam configs > /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder

• I have downloading the configs you added in the last post. Extracted and Overwrite the configs on your receiver with what you attached.
    I overwrite code in The oscam.user file located in /etc/tuxbox/config/ folder with the code you previously provided.

using blue button I was able to select between oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3 and Oscam 9815 firstly toggled oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3 pressed ok and graphically showed a card loading going from red to green 'I assume this indicates it has installed'. TV returned to channel I pressed the blue button to find Active cam: Common interface. Tried same with Oscam 9815 with the same result.

• Deleted all CCcams using remote control, uploaded oscam-9815/CCcam-2.1.3, pressed blue button selected it appeared to install as above, returned to channel tried blue button still Activated cam Common interface.
    I then modified files and code as previous and re run with same results.
    I think on my previous attempts I had thought the installs were completed but I don't think a got Active cam to change from common interface.
    Could not locate log in var/log/oscam.log

Log:nmbd

[1970/01/01 01:00:33, 0] nmbd/nmbd.c:main(723)
    Netbios nameserver version 3.0.37 started.
    Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2009
    [1970/01/01 01:00:33, 0] nmbd/nmbd_subnetdb.c:create_subnets(190)
    create_subnets: No non-loopback local interfaces !
    [1970/01/01 01:00:33, 0] nmbd/nmbd_subnetdb.c:create_subnets(191)
    create_subnets: Waiting for an interface to appear ...
    [1970/01/01 01:00:34, 0] nmbd/nmbd.c:main(723)
    Netbios nameserver version 3.0.37 started.
    Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2009
    [1970/01/01 01:00:34, 0] /Abuild/Bh2/openvuplus/build/bm750/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/samba/samba-3.0.37-r2-vuplus3/samba-3.0.37/source/lib/pidfile.c:pidfile_create(112)
    ERROR: nmbd is already running. File /var/run/nmbd.pid exists and process id 912 is running.
    [2014/08/06 22:43:34, 0] nmbd/nmbd_become_lmb.c:become_local_master_stage2(396)

Samba name server UUUUU is now a local master browser for workgroup VUPLUS on subnet 192.168.2.24

• This should be a good working Cccam.cfg for Elite fusion HD cards using Cccam 2.1.3 or 2.1.4

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!