irish card not clearing sports out of the blue

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,072 times. The last Post () by wadey1457.

• wonder if anyone can understand this

i bought a irish card via a site and for 8 months all ok, i have rte ect on there for the gf and had the sports

as the season was over i got that removed and gone to 19 entitlements in oscam for just want seems to be rte and the SD ent_pack_sd (thanks that fellow for service file)

now i asked for the sports to be put back on and they say they wanted my card and box details again

after 10 days, yes a joke they said have repaired my box??

if i go to 401 (hd) in real box,
    i get wrong card,
    yet sd sports 1 and 2 are working ok in the real *** box (sd) not given me HD pack on re-pair?

when i put the card back into oscam on my box and go to sports SD ( i know about the HD channels) it says not subscripted?

this is the setting for the card

[reader]
    label = irishcard
    description = card for gf
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 3
    services = ***uk_freeview,***uk_freeview_ukonly,***uk_irish_pack,***uk_northern_irish_pack,***uk_ent_pack_sd,***uk_hd_basic_pack,***uk_setanta,***uk_premier_sports,!***uk_boxoffice,!***uk_zee_tv_pack,!***uk_view_asia_pack,!***uk_geo_pack,!***uk_ait_pack,!***uk_nollywood,!***uk_xxx_***uk_adult_pack,!***uk_xxx_redhot_xtv_pack,!***uk_xxx_ppv
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    group = 2
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1

• thanks for your reply

its a thomsom ( yes i know about thomsons)

i just went through the channels

if i go to a movie channel ( im not paying for ) on sd or hd i get need to upgrade ( so that seems to me the box knows its the right card?)

i have espn ect and bt via a work deal and is on this card and they all work , i dont get wrong card ect, so that tells me card is 100% paired on with the thomson

*** news HD works, rte two HD works,
    dave hd says wrong card? it seems only a HD channel flags as wrong card? ( i know not paying for HD, so why am i not getting the upgrade warning)
    could they now be blocking HD on legal boxes and cards on thomsons? so u get a call the update box?

now if above was correct, how comes the SD sports ( btw all 6 work in box) dont clear in oscam?

film 4 hd clears
    espn hd and bt hd all clear btw

strange now, the card back in oscam says "NOT found$" now

• no hd will clear on a Thompson been that way for about 3 months now.even when you put it back in the proper box

• now i think you found your wrong there

as espn hd and bt sports hd all work ect mate. your ON about if you try and use HD from your paired thomson card in oscam ( when history and disco hd started to go)

i`m NOT doing that with movies or sports or prem channels

• well 5 mins and sports SD 1 is back on via oscam, so very strange that it has only been since they repaired box, other channels been ok for 8 months

• now i think you found your wrong there

as espn hd and bt sports hd all work ect mate. your ON about if you try and use HD from your paired thomson card in oscam ( when history and disco hd started to go)

i`m NOT doing that with movies or sports or prem channels

no I ment if you put the card back in Thompson box all I was getting on hd was call this number to upgrade your package

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!