duo bh and picons

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 421 times. The last Post () by ellesmere11.

• i have just bought a duo that came with latest bh backup image but when i go to favorites sports entertainment ect i dont get any picons only in cool tv guide epg , just get channel duration bar and program is there any setting i can change to see picons in favorite channel lists

thanks

• It's a skin feature. MX10 and Army skins don't have picons in channel list. Which skin are you using ?

thanks for getting back to me, i got in touch with the seller of the box he said its just a black hole standard skin dont know why he does not know what its called but the favorite channel list is dull and no picons, just wanted a UK sat tv fully loaded image that looked good and was like a plugh and play

thanks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!